During this time of the Coronavirus crisis (Covid-19) we have all needed to adapt to make sure our dungeons are Covid secure with the right safety measures in place. We don’t know how much longer this virus will be in circulation for, or when things will return to normal. So we must all do our best to look after each other and ourselves by following the safety guidelines below when visiting the dungeon. Plus the guidelines provided to us by the health authorities. At a time of so much uncertainty, we all need a bit of peace of mind that when we come in for a session that we will be as safe as possible. I will of course be wearing a mask and taking the same safety precautions that I request of you below, if not more.
Below you will find the list of Covid Secure Health & Safety measures that are in place at the private dungeon where I hold sessions:
- Firstly, if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or even of the smallest cold, cough or temperature I request that you contact me to rearrange the session. You will not lose your deposit.
- When you first arrive you will have your temperature taken and be required to wear a disposable mask and use antibac gel. I will provide both.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times when you are in the building.
- You will be asked to shower before and after the session. Your clothes will need to be stored in a bag in a different room, outside of the dungeon play space room we will be using. I will dispose of the bag when you have showered & dressed at the end of the session. Do not worry, we will be the only people in the building and the doors will be locked. Your clothes and belongings will be perfectly safe and secure.
- You must not touch your eyes, mouth or nose at any point from when you enter the building.
- After your session I will aerate, clean, disinfect and fog the dungeon play space with hospital grade antiviral solution.
- After cleaning I will then shower, dress and bag my dungeon clothes for cleaning. This means that wearing of latex for our session will not be possible for either of us.
- Unfortunately I will not be able to provide warm refreshments in cups, so I request that you bring your own bottled drinks. Or I can provide you with a bottle water should you need one.
The rules are tedious and we are all tired of them. I understand that. However we must take extra precautions at this time to keep each other safe. Thank you for your patience and taking the time to read the information above. I look forward to welcoming you into my dungeon play space in the very near future.